Three Top Bikes You Can Buy Under 300 Dollars
In the past few years, there have been major advancements an innovation in the mountain biking industry. Today, one can easily buy some of the best mountain bikes in the world for under 300 dollars. The low entry price for MTBs1 is one of the many reasons why mountain biking is becoming more popular than ever.
If you want to get a taste of the outdoor trails, you need to find a mountain bike that is perfect for you. And you are just starting this sport, you better get a good MTB at the right price tag.
Here is a list of the top three budget mountain bikes for you to consider –
Merax Finiss 26 Inch
- The Merax Finiss comes with an 80mm travel front suspension fork and has dual mechanical brakes that make braking reliable and easy.
- The bike is lightweight and has a sturdy aluminium frame that makes it fast, but it also allows the rider to have very good control over it.
- The bike comes with a water bottle mount making so that you can enjoy biking without being thirsty. It is one of the best MTBs to consider within a budget.
Mongoose Impasse HD 29 Inch
- This is one of the best mountain bikes for tall guys since it has 29-inch wheels and has a 21-speed range.
- The bike does not weigh much and has a quality and attractive looking body that is fast and easy to manage.
- The bike has front and rear brakes and is equipped with dual suspensions making it safe even when riders ride it for long hours.
Schwinn High Timber 27.5 inch
- It is one of the most aesthetically pleasing mountain bikes and has some powerful unique features that the vast majority of bikers love.
- The steel mountain frame and the SR Suntour suspension allow for better control on bumpy roads.
- It has 21-speed options with a smooth gear change that is so important on tough terrains.